The Division of Assessments is responsible for the administration of local and state assessments. Locally scored and posted in real time, the results of our local (benchmark) assessments are used by our teachers and administrators to accomplish the following objectives:
– Immediate feedback to teachers and students.
– Differentiate instruction.
– Determine progress of special groups such as EL and Sp Ed.
– Planning instructional next steps during data conferences.
– Identify districtwide academic strengths and weaknesses.
– Inform parents about their child’s academic progress.
– Plan professional development .
– Brainstorm solutions for at risk students during Student
Intel-Assess is the Delhi distict's partner in creating benchmark assessments for students ingrades 2-12.
All state and local assessment data and results for the Delhi Unified School District are centrally maintained through www.delhi.datadrivenclassroom.com