The Division of Assessments is responsible for the administration of local and state assessments. Locally scored and posted in real time, the results of our local assessments are used by our teachers and administrators to accomplish the following objectives via Professional Learning Communities (PLCs):
– Immediate feedback to teachers, administrators, and students.
– Understanding, planning and effective implementation of Differentiated instruction.
– Determine progress of special groups such as English Learners (ELs) and Special Education (SpEd).
– Planning instructional next steps utilizing data via multiple measures.
– Identify district-wide academic strengths and weaknesses.
– Inform parents about their child’s academic progress.
– Plan professional development.
– Brainstorm solutions for at-risk students and gifted students.