While navigating through our page you will find resources, mental health information, upcoming events and activities, counselors information and how to contact them. Please continue to visit our page as we will be updating information, resources and mental health topics.
Our mission as Student Support Counselors is to provide high quality services to our students, effectively communicate and support the families of DUSD and work closely with our community to ensure the well-being of our students and families.
Our vision is to provide a comprehensive counseling program that addresses personal/social and emotional student needs. We will enhance student potential and academic achievement through advocacy, leadership and collaboration.
- I will be servicing grades 7-12
- My home office is located at Delhi High School
- I can be reached at (209) 656- 2050 ext 5237 Or (209) 850-0782
- I will be servicing grades K-6
- My home office is located at Schendel Elementary School
- I can be reached at (209) 656-2040 ext 4519 Or (209) 850-0781