DUSD posts all job openings on Edjoin. Please click on the link below to view a list of ALL of our job openings.
We are always welcoming new Substitute teachers!! Once you are cleared through Merced County Office of Education, you can apply on edjoin.org and come pick up a payroll packet from our district office. Please call Juanita Delgado at 209-656-2000 ext. 1122 if you have any questions.
We pay our substitute teachers $130/day! (Long term rate is $140/day)
CLASSIFIED SUBSTITUTES POSITIONS are available for Custodial, Cafeteria, Grounds, Maintenance, Yard Duty, Clerical, and Instructional Aides. Please call Juanita Delgado at 209-656-2000 ext. 1122 or stop by the district office located at 9716 Hinton Ave in Delhi to become a classified substitute.
Employment Application Forms:
Application forms for Classified Positions and Volunteers may be downloaded from this website. Applications are also available at the Delhi Unified School District Office, 9716 Hinton Avenue, Delhi, CA 95315 and 16491 Schendel Rd, Delhi CA 95315. Sorry, we do not mail blank applications.
To apply, print and complete the application below and submit to:
Delhi Unified School District
9716 Hinton Ave.
Delhi, CA 95315
CLASSIFIED (for non-teaching positions):
- Classified Application (Fillable pdf)<insert doc here>
- Volunteer Application<insert doc here>
- Coaching Application<insert doc here>
Candidates applying for a certificated position with the DUSD must apply online at www.edjoin.org
All employees of Delhi Unified School District must pass a fingerprint screening before starting work.
1. How do I make an appointment to be fingerprinted?
- You can contact any agency that provides Live Scan fingerprinting services. A list of local agencies and all applicable forms will be provided if you are offered employment at DUSD.
2. How long does it take to get fingerprint clearance?
- Fingerprint clearance varies. The approximate time frame is one to two weeks. However, fingerprint clearance can take as long as several months to clear.
3. I was fingerprinted before. Am I required to get fingerprinted again?
- It is against the law for different agencies to share confidential fingerprint results with each other. Therefore, you must be fingerprinted any time you change employers within the public school system.