Williams Uniform Compliant Procedures
If you are a district parent, you may report concerns to your child’s teacher and/or principal. If you have concerns that you would like to report to the district’s central office administration, please contact at (209) 656-2000; Fax: (209) 668-6133
The Delhi Unified School District utilizes the uniform complaint procedures to investigate and resolve complaints related to the following:
- Unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying based on actual or perceived disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or on a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of the actual or perceived characteristics, in any program or activity that receives or benefits from state financial assistance.
- Complaints alleging failure to comply with state or federal law in adult basic education, consolidated categorical aid programs, migrant education, vocational education, child care and development programs and special education programs.
If you wish to file a Uniform Complaint, please use this form (Español) or contact the District Office to have them assist you.
9716 Hinton Ave
Delhi, CA 95315
A Williams Complaint allows the public to file grievances regarding:
- Insufficient instructional materials
- Emergency or urgent conditions at school facilities that may pose a threat to the health and safety of students
- A school restroom that has not been cleaned, maintained, or kept open
- Teacher vacancy or misassignment
- Failure of SFUSD to provide intensive instruction and services to pupils who have not passed one or both parts of the high school exit exam after the completion of 12th grade
If you have a Williams Complaint, you need to file a form:
Williams Complaint Form (Español)<insert doc here>
It is our shared responsibility to be trustworthy stewards of public money and assets. We encourage concerned Delhi Unified School District employees and the public to report allegations of school-related fraud, waste and abuse. Please come forward if you notice any accounting irregularities, inappropriate conduct or fraudulent activities of which we should be aware. We have set up an easy way for you to report any concerns. You may leave a message at (209)656-2000. Thank you in advance for supporting our students!
We want our schools to be safe places for all our students. If your child has experienced threats, intimidation, racial or gender slurs, harassment or bullying, we encourage you or your child to report it. For concerns or incidents affecting the safety of any student, please call, send an e-mail to your school site or the District Office.