Dispute Form

This form is to be completed by a parent/guardian or student when a dispute regarding enrollment has arisen. As an alternative to completing this form, the information on this form may be shared verbally with the district's liaison for homeless students.


Previous Slide
Next Slide
Homelessness Flyer